Important management tasks arise in a barely planned way and are on short deadlines. Who can take on these tasks at short notice? Who is willing and able to successfully implement them? Typically in-house management is already working at full load, and keeping additional management capacity is not an economically sound option.
As a specialist for professional interim and project management, I offer solutions for this challenging situation.
Make use of the flexibility, know-how and high performance of an Interim Manager in your company. Interim management gives you greater scope and offers you a real additional advantage: direct transfer of know-how without long-term obligations and cost controls.
If necessary, I have access to an additional network of experienced interim managers and partners
Business activities / core competencies
1. Corporate strategy / management
- Strategic planning
- General Management (CEO/CRO/CFO)
- Company restoration
- Restructuring, turnaround
- Crisis management
2. Finance / Controlling
- Programs for cost reduction and increased efficiency
- Development and implementation of Management Information Systems
- Finance and Accounts
- Contract management
- Risk management
- Affiliate Controlling
3. Project Management
- Optimization of operational and organizational structure
- Introduction of Quality Management Systems
- Process analysis and optimization
- Complex project realisations
4. Integration of companies / divesture
- Integration of companies, optimization of synergies
- Workforce reduction programs
- Outsourcing of (sub-) divisions
Personal mentoring of your managers in all sectors can also be agreed, as required. It goes without saying that all the project work that I do will be handed over to your management and staff.